“Where we drain your pipes, not your wallet!”
Ca License: 977856/985101
Tankless Water Heaters
Stanton Plumbing is proud to be a Certified Factory Trained Representative for Noritz America. Any old plumbing company can install a tankless unit, but it takes special training, constant education, and expert knowledge to repair and service tankless water heaters. Our technicians were trained by qualified Noritz engineers on all Noritz products, repair, installations and service. Here at Stanton Plumbing of Pleasant Hill, CA, we are dedicated to ensure proper installations, servicing and repairs of Noritz tankless water heaters and tankless heaters alike. Noritz also offers Commercial Tankless Units that allows multiple units to communicate with each other to meet large hot water demands. Check out Commercial Nortiz Units here.
Stanton Plumbing also installs, services, and repairs any brand of tankless units.
Think Tankless is just too expensive?
Now it is more affordable to switch to Tankless with Noritz’s new line of Tankless Units!
The New Noritz EZTR40:
- This unit will save you the most. Sized for a 2 bath home, this tankless unit can replace a 40 gallon, sometimes even a 50 gallon traditional water heater. It installs in the same amount of time a traditional water heater takes to install, saving you labor costs!
- Indoor Unit only. Dimensions are: 27.2″x18.3″x9.4″.
- New top mount water connections, 1/2″ gas line, and the ability to vent directly through the existing 3″ or 4″ round B-vent, all saving time and money!
- Capacity Range: 6.6 gpm max.
- Temperature settings: 115-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Noritz NRC661:
- The NoritzNRC661 is sized for a 2 bath home and has a 1/2″ gas line, which means there is no need to upgrade to a new gas line and saves you on installation costs.
- Unlike other tankless units that use mandatory factory venting, the NoritzNRC661 does not need and uses PVC instead. This cuts down on installation costs tremendously.
- Qualifies for rebates and has Energy Factor of up to .93.
- Demensions: 20.5″x13.8″x6.7″ Saves more space. Compact unit which is smaller than carry on luggage.
- Available as an outdoor unit as well.
- The NoritzNRC98 is our most popular unit we install.
- Sized for a 2-3 bath home with dimensions of 24.2″x18.3″x9.4″
- Part of Noritz’s eco-TOUGH series. Providing high efficiency, easy to install, gas fired condensing units with a lower carbon footprint.
- Up to 95% Efficiency. Low NOx
- Flexible installation. PVC or CPVC piping which is less expensive and enables longer vent runs up to 62 linear feet.
- Stable temperature control and low pressure loss.
Call Stanton Plumbing today to request a free estimate for a new affordable tankless unit by Noritz!
Thinking about switching from traditional style to tankless?
Get the Facts!
Traditional Style vs. Tankless Water Heaters
*Traditional water heaters are always on. No matter how energy efficient it is, a traditional tank cycles on a regular basis to heat and reheat water at a preset temperature using more energy to heat the water weather you need it or not.
-*Tankless Heaters only operate when there is a demand for hot water, which can reduce your energy cost about 25% annually! Since there is no stored hot water that requires constant reheating like traditional heaters, you can save up to 40% of your current water heating bill.
-*By heating water only when you need it, ENERGY STAR qualified Tankless Water Heaters, such as Noritz, saves the typical family more than $100.00 a year on GAS bills alone compared to a standard traditional heater. Noritz Tankless heaters are up to 40% more efficient that a 50 gallon traditional heater!
*Traditional heaters are less durable. The life expectancy is only usually about 12 to 15 years.
-*Tankless Heaters can last 20 years or longer! A Noritz brand tankless unit can last 2 to 3 times longer than a traditional water heater.
*After some time, Traditional Heaters start to rust and build up scale inside the unit, which is where your hot water is being stored for use. So that means the water you use during showers, brushing teeth, and consuming could potentially be very dirty.
-*A Tankless Unit heats water as it passes through the unit, so you will never have to use hot water that has been stored in a dirty old rusty tank!
*Traditional Heaters may be inadequate Depending on the capacity and your household hot water needs, a traditional heater may not be able to meet demand. If it is not sized correctly for peak demand, traditional heaters will run out of hot water. In addition only about 70% of the hot water in a traditional heater is available for usage.
-*Tankless Heater have endless hot water if properly sized! Stanton Plumbing has the knowledge and ability to properly size each individual application! You will never run out of hot water again!
*Traditional Water Heaters typically have only a 6 year warranty.
-*Noritz brand Tankless Units have a 12 years warranty!
*Traditional heaters are big, bulky, and take up a lot of space!
-*Tankless Units can save up to 9 square feet of space! Some units, like the new Noritz NRC661 are available to be installed outside as well!
When it’s time for you to make the switch from traditional water heaters, to tankless water heaters, make sure you call us! At Stanton Plumbing in Pleasant Hill, CA we have the education, continuing training and expertise to properly size, pick and install a tankless unit fit for your home. We are also experts at tankless repair. We are one of the few plumbing companies in the East Bay who can properly service and repair tankless, especially a Noritz Brand unit! Count on us for your tankless needs!